Saturday, 31 December 2016

Contemplation LITE: Happy New Year, Happy New Look!

Dear FOQ ๐Ÿ’“

So ... what with my already being splendid an' all (๐Ÿ˜‰), and also having no interest whatsoever in 'clean eating' (ugh, the expression just makes me want to fry something), diets and all of the usual 'New Year, New You' propaganda thrust upon us to make us feel as though we are somehow lacking or less than, or that we need to conform to a prescribed and often unrealistic standard of health and beauty, or change key facets of ourselves, I am leaving you with my list of Promises (note: not resolutions) for the year to come:


I do also want to add that I'd like to fit another charity walk into the new year, but we will see how that goes.

Oh and, New Year, New Look for the blog at least. What thinkest thou?


RED, innit?



Happy New Year to you all!


Emphasis on the happy.

qb xx

No comments:

Post a Comment