Sunday, 17 August 2014

Sunday Summary suspended (this week only!)

Hey friends

So, after taking myself out on a walk yesterday morning, I came home and spent much of the day nursing my heel blisters and drafting a Contemplation in response to an article I shared on Facebook which didn't garner the most favourable response.

I wanted to respond to, er, that response and also to the gist of the article itself, but that particular post is still sitting in my Drafts folder because it took quite a lot of emotional energy to write and I'm a little anxious to post it.

I'll see how I feel about it come 5 o'clock. Ish.

Anyway, the upshot is that in spite of having a fairly interesting week (well, Monday to Wednesday were fairly substandard but Thursday was great and Friday not bad at all) I can see it taking most of my day to write the Summary and I need to fill that time with other things today.

TTFN.

qb xx

No comments:

Post a Comment