Sunday, 1 December 2013

Sunday Summary (lite)

This week, I have mostly been…

Reading | The Fault in Our Stars


I took a quick break from Mr Darcy to slip into John Green’s just brilliant YA novel of love in fated circumstances; my Goodreads review is here.

Organising | our rock choir’s winter party.

{via weheartit}


Hence the not-having-done-very-much-else this week! I had substantial help from my friends within the choir but it was immensely gratifying to see people on the dance floor or on the periphery enjoying themselves (or at least I hope they were!!!). Usually event organisation stresses me out beyond belief largely because I’ve had to strong-arm people into helping and arriving on time to set up and I’ve done the bulk myself. Not so with this beautiful group of people. We'd finished setting up about half an hour before the event was due to start. Just brilliant. I love them all.

(My energy was mostly supplied by that Bucks Fizz over there. Shhhlurp.)

Reorganising | my flat

Exciting news (…) – I’ve come by another BILLY bookcase and that little HELMER filing unit from IKEA to further streamline QB Heights. 

{this bad boy | HELMER @ IKEA}

The properly good news however is that I’ve been able to devote one large BILLY shelf to a home bar! Let’s get this party started (once I have a few more aesthetically-pleasing drinks in place…). 

In the meantime... This, please.

{via coco + kelley | via Pinterest}

I have a whole Pinterest board devoted to home bars ... Sure I can get some inspiration there!


Found on the net this past week


A sneak peek into the new Foyles on Charing Cross Road -- I'm excited already!

No comments:

Post a Comment